When Dewey started Weekly Geeks, one of the first projects she encouraged us to do was link our book reviews to each other. Sadly, I've fallen of the wagon on this one. For people like me who need a refresher and for all the new Weekly Geeks this is a topic that could use repeating.
Here's what we'll do:
1. Write a post encouraging readers to look through your archives (if you have your reviews in a particular place on your blog, point them there), and find the books that they have also written reviews. Tell them to leave a link to their review on your review post.
2. Edit your reviews to include those links in the body of the review post.
3. Visit other Weekly Geeks and go through their reviews. Leave links for them.
4. Leave a note somewhere on your blog to let people know this is your new policy.
5. Write a post later this week letting us know how your project is going!
I have tried to do this since I started my blog but I always feel bad posting links to my reviews on other people's blogs. It feels like I am stealing their thunder or something but I always encourage people to post links on my reviews. And on occasion I link them in the actual post like I did with Going Too Far.
I label all my reviews so you can get to them through this link.
Or you can check out this list and see if you have reviewed any of the same books. If you have leave a link in the comments and I will add it to the post. I really want to make this a normal part of my blog so for all you regular readers out there leave me links!
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
Kiss My Book by Jamie Michaels
A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton
C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton
D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton
A Girl's Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
Accidental It Girl by Libby Street
E is for Evidence by Sue Grafton
F is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
G is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton
The Hot Flash Club by Nancy Thayer
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Major Crush by Jennifer Echols
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes
How to Hook A Hottie by Tina Ferraro
Bloomability by Sharon Creech
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
H is for Homicide by Sue Grafton
Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby
Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
So leave a comment on this post if you have reviewed any of these and make sure to include your links so I can add them and feel free to add my links to your reviews.