Saturday, January 17, 2009

Epiphany!


So I just graduated college and I am tackling that huge list of books I have wanted to read and had no time because as an English and Journalism major I had enough required reading to do. The problem, sometimes I am picking up books and not remembering if I have read them or not because I have honestly read every book I could find since I first put together "run spot run" on my own. I am the quintessential book worm. So my brilliant idea is to blog about every book I finish from here on out. Basically my own personal library and I honestly don't care if there is never another human being who reads this. I just want to be able to track what I read from now until forever. I am going to back track to the beginning of 2009 and put those books in just so I have a clear starting point. It took me a few weeks but I now have a new year's resolution and I am pretty excited about it.

If by some miracle some one else stumbles across this feel free to add your own reviews and suggest books...I always seem to be running out of things to read and money to buy new books and let me tell you the Bloomsburg, PA library is not going to keep me long.

Authors/Publishers: I would be happy to read and review your book. If I you have a book that you would like to share with me, please contact me at sports (dot) erikalynn (at) gmail (dot) com.

"Everything in the world exists in order to end up as a book." Stephan Mallarme

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs