Friday, March 20, 2009
Spring Reading Thing 2009
For my fourth reading challenge I am signing up for the Spring Reading Thing 2009 hosted by Callapidder Days.
Essentially, Spring Reading Thing 2009 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place March 20th-June 20th (which is, coincidentally, the spring of 2009).
For more information go here and sign up!
Reviews are posted here
I am going to use this as a challenge for reading the books I already own and sometimes get passed over for reviews or other challenges. I think 15 is a good number to start with so here we go!
1. Stargazer by Claudia Gray
2. Miss Match by Wendy Toliver
3. Split By A Kiss by Luisa Plaja
4. Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
5. Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
6. Something Happened by Greg Logsted
7. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fanteskey
8. Every Demon Has His Day by Cara Lockwood
9. Fairest of Them All by Jan Blazanin
10. The Year of the Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
11. Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
12. Looking For Alaska by John Green
13. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
14. Inappropriate Men by Stacey Ballis
15. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
I will link to the reviews as I read them.