Monday, March 2, 2009

January/February Wrap Up

I have seen this on a couple of blogs and decided I would like to do a monthly wrap-up. I didn't do it for January because I was still getting my feet wet, so to speak, and had only been running my blog for about a week and a half. So in my first one you get a January and February wrap-up. I even made pretty buttons (which you can feel free to use for your monthly wrap-ups just please give me credit and link back.)


Books read: 11 1/2 (the half is for Midnight Sun, it isn't finished!)
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
Kiss My Book by Jamie Michaels
A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton
C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton
D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton
A Girl's Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
Accidental It Girl by Libby Street


Books read: 12
E is for Evidence by Sue Grafton
F is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
G is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton
The Hot Flash Club by Nancy Thayer
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Major Crush by Jennifer Echols
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes
How to Hook A Hottie by Tina Ferraro
Bloomability by Sharon Creech
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley

Fun Stats (They are for both months combined)
New Followers: 42! (wow, I can't believe it)
Posts: 82
Visits: 1,658

As you may remember from my blogiversary post I love knowing where people are commenting from so here is what google analytics tells me
Visitors from 38 countries!
and 47 states in the U.S. - I am still holding out for visitors from Vermont, North Dakota and Wyoming.

Most visited post was my contest roundup.

Most commented post was my Teaser Tuesday of Going Too Far

Challenges Update
Support Your Local Library Challenge:
15 out of 25 read

First In A Series Challenge:
6 out of 12 read

I promise next month's won't be as long (because it will only be one month). So how was your February? Are you involved in any challenges you are doing that I am missing out on? Anything else you would like to see in my monthly wrap-up? Is anyone still reading at this point? Talk to me!

3 comments:

Beth F said...

You're doing great so far this year! 23 books! Way to go.

Ladytink_534 said...

Sounds like you read quite a few good ones!

wahaj33 said...

mod apk
mod apk
mod apk
mod apk
mod apk
mod apk
mod apk
mod apk
mod apk

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs