Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Library Challenge 2009
So when I first started this a month ago I saw that a lot of reading challenges were going on. I signed up for the First in a Series Challenge and decided to stop at one until I got my bearings. But now I realize how many of my books have overlapped other challenges anyway so I am going to throw my name in the hat for a few more. First I am going to do the Support Your Local Library Challenge.
Hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog there are a few options.
** The first is to read 12 books from your local library in 2009.
** The second is to read 25 books from your local library in 2009.
** The third is to read 50 books from your local library in 2009.
You decide which one of the three challenges is best for you.
Here are the guidelines:
1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.
2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.
I am going to start with 25, but I may very well bump that to 50.
1. Kiss My Book by Jamie Michaels
2. A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
3. B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton
4. C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton
5. D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton
6. A Girl's Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
7. Accidental It Girl by Libby Street
8. E is for Evidence by Sue Grafton
9. The Hot Flash Club by Nancy Thayer
10. F is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
11. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
12. The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes
13. How to Hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro
14. G is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton
15. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
16. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
17. H is for Homicide by Sue Grafton
18. Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway
19. Evernight by Claudia Gray
20. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
21. Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty