Saturday, March 7, 2009

Compass Points Reading Challenge


Kristin from Book N Around is hosting the Compass Points Reading Challenge and I decided to play along since it will only require four books. I also really wanted to do this one since I just finished North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley and it can count as my North book!

The rules:
Between March 1, 2009 and August 31, 2009, you must read one book each with a title echoing the four main compass points: North, South, East, and West. These can be from any genre, fiction or non-fiction but they must have the word north, south, east, or west in the title.

You can sign up here

My Books:
North: North of Beautiful
South: South Beach Sizzle by Suzanne Weyn and Diana Gonzalez
East:
West: The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin

Ok, so I haven't picked books for the other points yet, but I will so keep checking back!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Woah! Cool idea- and only four books, nice!

Kristen said...

Thanks for joining the challenge. have fun choosing the next 3 books for it. :-)

Laina said...

I have one for south... Pippi in the South Seas. I know, totally random :P

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs