Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thursday Thoughts


Created by Thursday's Thoughts. This week's question in

“If you had his guarantee that he would read it, what one book would you give to President Obama - and why?”


I wouldn't make him read anything heavy or life altering, I dare say his job is stressful enough. I am going to give him something that he can read to enjoy and escape in to but there are definite lessons in there if he wants them. So Mister President I want you to read any of the Harry Potter books. Preferably all of them, in order. But any one will do. Also you could read them with the girls and have some amazing family time. Enjoy!

An added suggestion for Mrs. Obama. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I think every woman on the planet should read this book. Gilbert has literally gone through hell and back and her journey is both messy and beautiful. This book really changed my life and I tell everyone woman I know to read this book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the choice for Mrs. Obama! I haven't read H Potter.

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I think Harry Potter is a great choice!:)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs