Monday, February 9, 2009

New Look!


So I was lucky enough to win a contest at Not So Average Mama for a blog redesign. Brandy from Stitchblade Designs did a wonderful job and I got the blog design of my dreams. With very little help from me she was able to capture the exact feel I was going for and I couldn't be happier.

Check out her sites if you have any interest in a redesign for your site. I promise she will do a great job. There is also a link to her site in the bottom right hand corner of my blog.

I am positively in love with my new design. Thanks Brandy! What do you all think?

2 comments:

Stitchblade said...

You are so welcome! I was happy to get to do it!

JRTR said...

Haha, you are so awesome! This looks great, hard to believe you've only been doing this a couple of weeks. You are totally kicking my ass as far as blogging goes.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs