Friday, February 13, 2009

A little Valentine's Vacation post

So I am on a mini-vacation for the weekend in Virginia Beach. Two of my best friends from high school drove five hours to my house in PA from NY yesterday. Then we drove another 7 hours to Virginia Beach to visit another friend we went to high school with. He is in the Navy and living in VA Beach so we are crashing his apartment this weekend. And let me tell you how much he loves having three girls visit him for Valentine's Day. So I probably won't be posting much until I get back on Monday so I though I would leave you with this fun giveaway from Gena Showalter's Weblog:


To help promote her new book The Vampire's Bride she is giving away a $25 Barnes and Noble giftcard and as well as one book from her backlist (your choice) to someone who blogs about her book! Sounds good to me. So head over and check it out.


Talk to you all in a few days! And have a great Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Shalonda said...

Have fun!

Jingle said...

I hope you win the contest! That sounds like fun! Thanks for following my blog! I appreciate you!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs