Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

The 2010 Debut Author Challenge is being hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year. I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! Click here to read all the details.

I am a little late to the party but I am going to play along anyway and here are the debuts I want to read. I will link to my reviews as I complete them.

1. Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
4. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
5.The Mark by Jen Nadol
6. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
7. Simply from Scratch by Alicia Bessette
8. Swallow by Tonya Plank
9. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
10. The Line by Teri Hall
11. Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson
12. Freefall by Mindi Scott
13. Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick
14. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

1 comment:

RosieC said...

Oh, I've heard really great things about The Duff. And The Secret Year is amazing! I couldn't put it down.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs