Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Alessandra that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I just got back from the library and I have four new books to look forward to as well as one more to read to my four-year-old sister.
The Accidental It Girl by Libby Street

Girls Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
Excited about this book which I read about the first 30 pages of while I was at the library. It is very cute and it fits my first in a series challenge!

E is for Evidence by Sue Grafton
I am truly addicted to Kinsey Millhone.

The Hot Flash Club by Nancy Thayer
Also for the first in a series challenge

I also strayed into the children's section of the library and found a book to read to my little sister. Mostly I liked the cover of it.
The Paper Princess by Elisa Kleven

While I was at the library today I discovered there will be a book sale there this Saturday so I now have that to look forward to as well. Now I am off to read my treasures!

4 comments:

Alessandra said...

I hope you enjoy your books!

samantha.1020 said...

Looks like you got some good books. Enjoy your reading :)

Eva said...

Those sound like fun! It's so nice of you to read to your little sister. :) And the book you picked looks awesome (I checked out the amazon link)

sobuj said...

Your post is really good. Are you find best online store? ZarsBuy is an online store that offers the highest-quality goods at the most reasonable pricing.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs