Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Alessandra that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I just got back from the library and I have four new books to look forward to as well as one more to read to my four-year-old sister.
The Accidental It Girl by Libby Street

Girls Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
Excited about this book which I read about the first 30 pages of while I was at the library. It is very cute and it fits my first in a series challenge!

E is for Evidence by Sue Grafton
I am truly addicted to Kinsey Millhone.

The Hot Flash Club by Nancy Thayer
Also for the first in a series challenge

I also strayed into the children's section of the library and found a book to read to my little sister. Mostly I liked the cover of it.
The Paper Princess by Elisa Kleven

While I was at the library today I discovered there will be a book sale there this Saturday so I now have that to look forward to as well. Now I am off to read my treasures!

3 comments:

Alessandra said...

I hope you enjoy your books!

samantha.1020 said...

Looks like you got some good books. Enjoy your reading :)

Eva said...

Those sound like fun! It's so nice of you to read to your little sister. :) And the book you picked looks awesome (I checked out the amazon link)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs