Saturday, June 26, 2010

You Are So Undead To Me by Stacey Jay

Summary:

Megan Berry's social life is so dead. Literally.



Fifteen-year-old Megan is a Zombie Settler by birth, which means she's part-time shrink to a bunch of dead people with a whole lot of issues.



And things are about to get even worse. Someone at school is using black magic to turn average, angsty Undead into flesh-eating Zombies and it's up to Megan to stop the zombie apocalypse...



Review:


I really never was one for the paranormal until very recently and cute, fun books like You Are So Undead To Me are exactly the reason I have changed my mind. It is a paranormal novel, I mean there are zombies running around, but it is also funny and romantic and very entertaining.



The plot borders on very predictable. It took me no time at all to figure out who the bad guy was but the motive was a complete surprise to me. Despite knowing pretty quickly who was behind all the zombie madness I really enjoyed the ride and found myself really interested in Jay's characters.



Megan is sassy and clumsy and it is so much fun to see the story through her point of view. She really doesn't want to be a zombie settler and watching her accept her position and clumsily figure it all out is really enjoyable.


If you like Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby (which I did) you will really enjoy this book as well.



The sequel, Undead Much, is already out and I am about to track down a copy for myself. (Anyone have one I can borrow?)



Have you read anything by Stacey Jay? If so leave a comment with a link to your review!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love Jay's books! They're so much fun and the romantic elements are great too!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs