Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge Activity #2


Today's challenge is to create a wordle for one of the books you are going to read for the Summer Break Reading Challenge. I used an excerpt from Evermore by Alyson Noel from her website and this is the wordle I came up with.


Also, I made it a small personal goal to comment on everyone's reading lists from Activity 1. I went and left a thought with everyone who was in the Mr. Linky so I hope everyone knows I enjoyed seeing their summer reading lists. It must have been a little bit of good karma since I then won that challenge and get my own copy of Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver!

4 comments:

Karin Perry said...

You are awesome! An excerpt from a book is a perfect way to use Wordle. Fun Fun Fun!!!

Also, thanks for commenting on everyone's post.
Karin

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Erika! You deserved to win BEFORE I FALL for doing such a nice thing.

Heidi V said...

Way to go on your win! I like your wordly it turned out great...It was a fun challenge and I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Kim said...

Congrats on winning the book....isn't karma a wonderful thing:-) Thanks for visiting my blog!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs