Thursday, August 26, 2010

Emerald Talisman Tour: Guest Post by Brenda Pandos



I am happy to be part of the Emerald Talisman book tour hosted by La Femme Readers. You can head over here and see all the other stops on the tour. Today Brenda has been lovely enough to share with us where she writes. Be sure to stop back soon for my review of The Emerald Talisman.

Guest Post:
My writing place is my couch. It's a large, comfy, 1/2 oval shaped, white couch that's magical (and covered with towels to protect it). At night, I often find my husband crashed out on it after a long day. After that's happened, it's impossible to make him come to bed (I gave up a while back). It's also the jungle gym where my boys jump onto from the coffee table and where we all snuggle together for movies. I think it's just going to have to fall apart on us for us to get rid of it because we love it so.

If I'm writing at night, hubby usually will lay next to me and beg for a head-scrape (he calls it). The trade off is he has to listen to what I've just written while I massage his scalp, but he usually falls asleep. I want to say it's the magic of the cooshy couch, my sexy voice and luxurious fingertips, not my writing that puts him to sleep. lol.

Things I need to write would be my slanket and a good drink. I'm a huge baby if it's cold, so I really love my slanket. It's a fuzzy blanket with sleeves (like a snuggie) and perfect for keeping me warm. In the summer, I'm in the crook of the couch, drinking my diet rite with a fan propped in front of me, blowing my direction because I'm a baby if it's hot. I also need a notepad and pen to jot down notes.

4 comments:

Eleni said...

What a great post! That blanket looks so comfy :) Thank you for being part of the tour. <3

Brenda Pandos said...

Thanks Erika for the fun interview! :)

Melissa Walker said...

SO much fun! Makes me feel less sheepish about my leopard print snuggie. :)

Gemstelecom said...

telecom montreal Telecom montreal offer high quality stable reliable internet service.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs