Saturday, April 11, 2009

BEDA Day 11: Book Suggestion?

For one of the challenges I am doing The Compass Points Reading Challenge hosted by Kristin from Book N Around

Now I have book for three of the four compass points
North: North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
South: South Beach Sizzle by Suzanne Weyn and Diana Gonzalez
West: The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin

But I need a suggestion for East. Anybody have any books they enjoyed with East in the title?
I would really appreciate any help! Thanks!

5 comments:

Liyana said...

I searched Bookmooch and Amaz on and got this: Suzann Ledbetter's East of Peculiar. Bookmooch link here. Christina Skye's East of Forever here.

Liyana said...

Hope that helps!

Marie said...

R.L. Stine's Beast from the East or East of Eden... okay, those are awful suggestions. Ignore me :P

H said...

East by Edith Pattou is a retelling of East of the Sun and West of the Moon. I don't know if you like fairy tales, but if you do you should try it.

Bingo said...

The Westing Game is a good book if you haven't read it. I read it with my students and they like it. Also there is a series called The Southern Vampire Series and the newest one is #8 FROM DEAD TO WORSE by Charlaine Harris. I haven't read any but they seem pretty popular. Good luck!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs