Saturday, February 7, 2009

Brought to you by the letter L

Kathy at Bermudaonion's Weblog did this fun meme where you’re assigned a letter and have to come up with 10 things that you love that start with that letter. I decided to give it a shot and she kindly assigned me the letter “L”. The way this meme works, you have to leave a comment if you want to get tagged. So, here’s my list of my favorite things that start with the L:




The Leaves in the fall are just about the prettiest thing I have ever seen. And also my favorite part of having lived in New England. This picture was taken while apple picking last fall just outside Boston with three of my best friends.

I really enjoy watching Lightning storms from my fathers porch in the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee.

I know email is the easy way but there are a few friends who I exchange actual Letters with. We write to each other, not often, but when we can. There is nothing more fun than finding a letter in the mailbox.

L is for Lawless by Sue Grafton is part of the Kinsey Millhone alphabet series. Kinsey is my favorite protagonist and the alphabet series are amazing books.

Lorelai Gilmore is the best character ever on TV. I was addicted to The Gilmore Girls and think she is hilarious.

The Little Mermaid. My favorite Disney Movie. I will now sing Under The Sea for the rest of the Night.


I am Italian to my core so it goes without saying that Lasagna is one of my favorite meals.

Lady Antebellum is a great country group. I love their songs, especially "Home is Where The Heart is" and "Long Gone." They are up for a Grammy and you really should listen to them.

Anything Lemon-Lime flavored is great. I really like citrus flavors.

And finally, this cover of "Laid" by Matt Nathanson. I know he didn't do the original but his performances make me melt.




Remember to let me know in the comments if you want to play along and I will give you a letter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job! I agree with you that letters are so much more fun to receive than emails. I admit that I'm not much of a letter writer, though.

Lenore Appelhans said...

Love your list! L is a great letter ;) You got lucky.

Jenners said...

You did a great job with this! I love the variety ... and I'm a huge Kinsey Millhone fan! Seems like a new book should be due soon!

Unknown said...

Great list! This is such a cool idea! :)

Love your blog-can we do a link exchange! :)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs