Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - Exclusively Chloe

Teaser Tuesday asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re
getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!
You can post teaser in the comments or as a post on your own blog.


"As the day went on, I tried to deal with the mixed feelings I had about my mom thrusting herself into dating - all cougarlike, with someone who could feasibly be my older brother - so soon after I had found out about everything. Sure it had been kind of exciting to have Chaynin Powers show up at the door, but that didn't make up for how inconsiderate she was being."
Exclusively Chloe by J.A. Yang (page 63)

2 comments:

Phyl said...

This is an intriguing teaser. You wonder whether the narrator is getting upset by nothing, or whether her mother really is going a bit overboard.

My own teaser is now up, at Bookishgal

Kaye said...

That must be hard for a girl nevertheless. I wonder what happened to her father. Have a great week and happy reading. My teaser is here

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs