Sunday, May 10, 2009

In My Mailbox - Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone is taking some time today to love their mothers!



Books and people mentioned in vlog
Korianne
Dull Boy By Sarah Cross
Traveling To Teens
The Girl She Used To Be by David Cristofano
Mudville by Kurtis Scaletta
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
My Favorite Author
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Diamonds by Ted Michael
Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
39 Clues series
Starfinder by John Marco
Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster
Jennsylvania
Exclusively, Chloe by J.A. Yang
Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Sarah's Random Musings
Fireworks: Four Summer Stories by Niki Burnham, Erin Haft, Sarah Mlynowski, and Lauren Myracle

13 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your graduation!!

Nancy said...

Yeay!!! Congrats on your graduation. Loved seeing your diploma. And Korianne was amazing for getting that picture signed for you :)

Unknown said...

I really want to read the Miracle Girls books. I just bought the first one and hope to read it this summer. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one.

Hillary said...

I LOVE Pretty in Plaid's cover. I'm obsessed with argyle knee highs, so I'm definitely going to get it.

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I hope you enjoy If I Stay, it's brilliant.

And congrats on your graduation!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! The girl she used to be looks really good. I got Lovestruck Summer this week too. Happy reading!

Rebecca said...

Awesome stuff and Congrats.

prophecygirl said...

Great week! Yey for If I Stay! And congratulations!

Amy said...

Dull Boy:( sigh*
I want that book like crazy :-D
-AMY

susan said...

Congratulations, graduate!

You have a ton of books. Happy reading.

Kate at Read This Book! said...

Lots of wonderful books Erika! :] I'm so jealous of your signed copy of If I Stay and Speak. =P

the story siren said...

awesome book week(s)!!! and CONGRATS!!! happy reading!

Beth F said...

Congrats on your graduation! Awesome vlog!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs